Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mr. T (Toy)


Meet Mr. T.
Green eyes, irresistable smile. You can tell by his ears that he is a great listener. And he has a big heart. A lovable guy all around! His name is Thälmann, but his friends call him Mr. T.

He is looking for a new home. Will his story have a happy end? We will find out...hopefully.

P.S.: I made him out of an old towel. His eyes are buttons I found and the T is from a set of scrapbooking letters I found at the Dollar store. I used to have a teddybear that traveled with me everywhere. His name was Jürgen and he was my favorite toy ever. :o)

I left Mr. T sitting next to the computer at the Nautical Bean, a wonderful cafe in San Luis Obispo.

4 comments:

Tinker said...

Mr. T is totally awesome - what fun it would be to be the lucky person who finds him!

lena rushing said...

hi pacha.i like mr. t ( : where is jurgen now? i think you might be on to something with the old towel teddy bear thing- it's got "etsy" written all over it.
i haven't set my robot free yet(or my travel picture, i guess that's kinda cheating te he he) i have a good reason though... i thought that it would be fun to leave them all in the tiny town of halcyon so that one day, a few months from now, one of it's residents will say something about finding some art and another resident will over hear it and pretty soon several of them will realize that they'd all had similar experiences and it will connect them to each other as well as to "found art"- i went yesterday to sneak these two into the halcyon store but the woman who worked there was watching me like a hawk so i chickened out and left ( : i'll try again today.

Kathy L said...

Oh how cute! Wow..I wish I could do something like that. I would never have tried! The lucky person who finds him will have a treasure... Thank you for your kind ocmments on both my work and Kaitie.

k

Anonymous said...

HaHa! Jürgen! Mensch, von dem hab ich lange nicht gehört ;-)

Maria