Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I found etsy...

... but I couldn't find this week's Found Art Tuesday theme. Rosa changed her website and confused the heck out of me...

But I was busy anyway with setting up my etsy store. A lot of people seem to like the necklaces so I made a whole bunch of them.

I also started a new project call "Drag and Drop - Interactive Art". You can find a few samples in my etsy as well. I explained it there and if you click on the thumbnails you can see different views. I'm not sure if people understand my explanations, so input, comments and critiques are welcome.

I also offer personalized, custom, interactive artwork. That is my Drag and Drop stuff with your pictures. Pix of your kids, your wedding, your pets, your favorite vacation...
You send me your pictures and I put everything together for you, including the backboard with your personal quotes, or dates or names. They make very unique and personal gifts - perfect for Christmas! The picture here is for a couple of our friends who had a baby boy named Kaveh a few months ago.



And I was so inspired by Found Art Tuesday, that I started my own project. It's called the Holonic Art Movement and you can read all about it here: www.HolonicArts.com. If you would like to participate, please send me a note or an email and I sign you up. It's a lot of fun and it's for a good cause!

As you can tell, I've been a busy bee. :o) It's been stressful, but fun. I feel like my creative juices are flowing at the moment...

No comments: