Friday, August 10, 2007

Chocolate (Candy)


I've changed my mind. This my entry for this week's found art tuesday theme "candy". It can be found around my neck at the opening reception of "Blue in the Face". I was invited by young artists Jessy Gaumann and Chris Love to be their special guest. And hey... who doesn't want to be a special guest. :o)

The past few weeks have been CRAZY! So I thought I deserve some candy. I'm not much of a candy girl though; I have a serious addiction to chocolate. And can you believe it, there is NO chocolate in the whole house...

I've been meaning to make a necklace for myself for a while now. So I took this chance and turned my gravings into a piece of jewelry. It didn't help though. :o) I guess I'll have to wait for my chocolate till tomorrow...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I tell you 8 personal things about myself, will you make me a granola necklace that I can wear to the shindig tonight?

Kathy L said...

Oh this is so beautiful. Unfortunately if I wore something like that I would have no control if I came upon chocolate candy! Simply Beautiful!
k