Thursday, February 22, 2007

Book of Inspirations


oh, this week has been crazy. this weeks found art theme was "Inspiration, and I'm actually very inspired right now! I have many projects to work on and my painting class and the people there make new ideas pop into my head on a constant basis. But of course in times like this, there is never enough time.

I'm feeling bad for not getting my found art project done on time. But this one is a special one for a special person. And it turned into something bigger than I thought. Oh well.

I just wanted to let you know that I didn't abandon the ever growing Found Art Tuesday communty. :o) I have just too much work right now. But as a proof that I actually DID something I will post the cover of my inspiration piece. As I said, this time it is for a person I selected and just in case this person actually follows my blog, I don't want to spoil the surprise of finding it later.

I will keep you posted and update this with more pictures later (after it was delivered).

In the meantime you can enjoy some inspirations by other great artists:
Rosa Murillo
Kathy L
An Odd Duck
Deanna Wood

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kathy L said...

OHHHH I envy the person who finds this work. Can't wait to see the rest unfold. I love the color and "feel" of the work. Looks like lots of texture!

k

Rosa Murillo said...

I can't wait to see it all!